THE MARTIN 6


When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. - Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, August 4, 2010


Tonight going to bed Slater and Carter and I had a long discussion about God and how he made us and loves us and Jesus dying for us and living in our hearts. They say the most amazing things and their grasp of the truth knocks me over every time we talk about this.


Carter (3)says things like: if there wasn't a God we would be dead; sometimes God can't see us because of the clouds; and my favorite of the night - when Jesus comes to live in our heart he has to figure out how to get in there - he must climb in someway! Things I would expect a 3 year old to say!


Slater's (5)understanding just blows me away. He can recite many bible stores and very accurately too! Tonight he goes through the whole story of Jesus dying for us and rising from the dead. The details he knows are unbelievable! He will even talk about some of the miracles that Jesus performed while on earth. Then ALL of a SUDDEN after he finishes telling me about Jesus rising from the dead he says - my favorite from him of the night - God put a special shield around the earth so the aliens can't get us! So funny!!


I LOVE these special moments with my boys! I told them tonight that I think they are going to be MIGHTY men of God and tell LOTS of people about Jesus. I pray that is true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers