THE MARTIN 6


When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. - Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Slater's 5th Bday



Slater turned 5 on June 14th (I know I'm a little behind!)



He wanted to have his party at the CAC again. I thought that was GREAT because they do everything for you and we had a GREAT party there last year!






He had ALOT of friends from his class at school come and of course most of his cousins. They all took up 2 big tables!!



He got alot of great presents and ALOT of Star Wars things. He had a fantastic time!!



I can't believe he is 5 years old already. I remember when they gave him to me in the hospital and I thought he was the softest baby ever and he had the SOFTEST head in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers