THE MARTIN 6


When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. - Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, November 10, 2009


Slater had a karate tournament this weekend. His teacher thinks that he has GREAT karate potential and says that he is more focused than some of her blue belts (which is 2 levels above him!). However, he is only 4 years old and was a little bit distracted by playing with his mouth piece so he got 2nd place. He still got a trophy so that is all that matters to him! He is so cute in his karate gear and I can't wait to see him grow in the sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers