THE MARTIN 6


When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. - Erma Bombeck

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sam had another milestone this week because he got to turn around in the carseat and face the front! Hopefully this will help while driving long distances and he will not cry the whole time. I would have been happy to leave him facing backward although he already met the required 1 year and 20 pounds mark but he is so tall and I figured it probably isn't a good thing that his feet are touching the back of the seat. This just means that he really isn't going to be a baby much longer, which is REALLY sad!!! He sure was cute though and happy that he can see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers