THE MARTIN 6


When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. - Erma Bombeck

Sunday, September 6, 2009




Slater started school this week in the 4 year old room. This will be his last Mother's Day Out year before he heads off to kindergarten. It is also a different school than last year. He did terrific of course. He loves school and is very excited about all of the new friends he is making!





Carter started the 2 year old class at the same school. He is always a little less excited about me leaving him but he seems to really like it and his teachers seem really nice and loving. I think he is going to do great!


Sam seemed really excited to have his mommy all to his self for a new hours a week again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers