THE MARTIN 6


When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. - Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The other day Carter decided it would be fun to experiment with my make-up. He had been asking me if it hurt when I curl my eyelashes and put on my mascara. I guess he wanted to find out for himself because first chance he got he went crazy. I think he regretted it though because it wasn't too much fun getting it off since it was waterproof!


Then he decided to share his make-up knowledge with his baby brother Sam. And painted his sweet face with my lipstick. I couldn't even get mad at him because Sam didn't seem to care and I was too busy trying to find my camera!

1 comment:

Recent News

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers