THE MARTIN 6


When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. - Erma Bombeck

Thursday, August 26, 2010


We had a little fire incident while we were out of town having fun at the lake. At 1:30 in the morning some wonderful neighbor saw our electrical box that connects to the a/c CATCH ON FIRE!! They called the fire department but luckily it was out by the time they arrived. We ended up with minimal damage considering what could have happened. God was watching out for us for sure!! I like to tell everyone that can't believe it wasn't worse that God blew out the fire! And I believe with my WHOLE HEART that is the TRUTH!!! We have a mighty and awesome God!!

1 comment:

Recent News

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers