THE MARTIN 6


When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. - Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Slumber Party


Our church had a mother/daughter slumber party recently. I brought Cara and my "other daughter" Ashton. The night was all about purity: purity of the spirit, purity of the heart, etc. It was mainly about opening up a dialogue and letting the girls know that they can come to me with anything and that I am on their side ALWAYS. My cousin, Melinda and her daughter Hannah went as well. We had a WONDERFUL time!! There was a scavenger hunt, eating, dancing, movie, craft and gifts. It was something to remember for a lifetime!!!








1 comment:

Recent News

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers