THE MARTIN 6


When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. - Erma Bombeck

Friday, January 22, 2010


Cara celebrated her 9th birthday on the 16th. Her theme was princess with Princess and the Frog sprinkled in. I figured this would be our last princess party since she is getting older so I tried to make the living room very "princessy" with crate paper and stars everywhere.



She had 6 friends come over and we went to the movies (Princess and the Frog) and to dinner (Pazzo) for grown up pizza. The girls and the moms with us wore princess crowns. We got compliments on the crowns everywhere we went!



Then we came back to our house for crafts and spa treatments. The crafts were a huge success. They were almost all button themed. They made button bracelets, button hair clips and then button art. They also made bath salts to take home in princess containers.

After the crafts, the girls had facials with masks and moisturizer. It was HILARIOUS because most of them freaked out about the masks because they said they burned. I guess that baby skin is still sensitive! You can tell what a hard time Cara is having in the picture.



They stayed up really late but they were all so good I don't think I got on to any of them all evening. The next morning we painted nails and they took home their own personalized makeup bags with nail accessories, nail polish and lip gloss.



I LOVE being able to have slumber parties for Cara.

1 comment:

Recent News

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers