THE MARTIN 6


When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. - Erma Bombeck

Sunday, July 5, 2009

The July 4th Weekend



This 4th of July we continued our tradition of going to the lake with a group of friends. Our close friends Steve & Joanne Wood and Brian & Jill Eckard and their children went along with us to Sean's mom lake house at Cedar Creek Lake. We had a WONDERFUL time boating, tubing, swimming, fishing and of course eating!!

My kids fished like CRAZY!! Slater and Carter caught a couple and Cara caught NINE fish! I am calling her the "fish whisperer".

However for some reason she was scared to death of the biggest fish she caught!

We also watched a terrific air show over the lake. It was sooo cool to see the planes so close. There were some HUGE planes flying right over us. Jill said that she felt like a "target"! Steve Wood would be happy to tell you about each one of them but I only know they were BIG and COOL!


It was all very fun and exhausting!!


BUT WE CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!


2 comments:

  1. What a great weekend. I love the picture of Cara with that fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking today during Cara's lesson...what a girly girl she is. So dainty and feminine. And then I see this picture of her with the fish! So perfect!!! I love that girl to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Recent News

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers